- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 per month
- Full Time
- 3 Years
- Bachelor\'s (Preferred)
- We are looking to hire a strong hands-on technical lead who will manage a team of developers and drive the technology vision forward. You will be owning up the entire tech part.
- For example : How can you identify performance bottlenecks, create an architecture to handle millions of request, deliver a quality product, have an eye for perfection, etc. This list is endless.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the design, and ultimately deploy successful services.
- Ensure the quality of design of systems.
- Define new APIs that demonstrate a full and complete understanding of service interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess knowledge and is curious to learn more about performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development.
- Work effectively with product development and engineering teams.
- Actively mentoring junior team members.
AngularJS, NoSQL, RDMS, OOAD, FullStack, J2EE, ReactJS, Algorithm, Data Structure, Java,PHP,Python.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 to 6 years of industry experience.
- Solid experience in Java, J2EE (Spring or related framework)
- Solid experience with frontend technologies like JS, Angular/React, etc.
- Solid expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience.
- Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems.
- Great understanding of database theory and solid experience in at least one relational DBMS and NoSQL.
- Knowledge of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- software development: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
- Angular / Node JS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Software Development