- HR Generalist, Human Resource management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, HR, Manager - Human Resource, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Human Resource
- 4-8 Years
- Masters Degree
Manager - Human Resources who can support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company HR strategies and objectives for our new branch setup at Bangalore.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle 360 HR operations. Manage end to end HR Functions like Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding and Exit Formalities, Statutory Compliance, PMS, Payroll.
- Create, Implement, Revise new processes, policies and procedures within the organization.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration.
- Create an enriching work culture and work towards sustaining it.
- Lead new initiatives for Employee Engagement and Satisfaction.
- Work like a bridge between the management and employees. Address and resolve employee issues and grievances with utmost priority.
- Report to the management and provide decision support through HR metrics.