- Training, Grievance Handling, Screening, Induction, Joining Formalities, HR, Shortlisting, Orientation, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition
- Full Time
- Human Resource
- 0-3 Years
- Masters Degree
Greetings From Heritage Foods Ltd:
We have opening for the position of TRAINEE EXECUTIVE HR ( TALENT ACQUISITION) @ Heritage Foods Ltd.
Interested Candidates can share the updated profile to email@example.com
Responsible to recruit the right talent at the right time while adhering to the timelines by recognizing the skills and competencies required for the position in coordination with respective Functional Heads.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Identifying the right channel to sources for appropriate candidate
Screening, short listing the profiles and scheduling the interviews
Coordinate & motivate the selected candidates
Joining Formalities, Induction, Orientation and Training to the newly joined employees
Maintaining function wise sanctioned and available manpower data.
Campus Placements, Internships.
Identifying the new placement consultancy with low service cost and to ensure the renewal and payments of the existing consultancies.
Handling Grievances in coordination with higher ups.
- Experience : 0-1yrs
- Fresher\'s can consider as Trainee Position
- Should be a Post Graduate in HR (Regular) with Good Academic Record.
- Hands on Experience in dealing core Non-IT Talent Acquisition is mandatory (others need not to apply).
- TA experience in dealing FMCG industries are preferred.
- Age group: 24-28 yrs
- Should know Local language (Telugu)
- Knowledge on SAP
Work Location :
Heritage Foods Ltd
Beside NIMS Hospital,